Would you like the answer to some of these questions –
- Why haven’t you been to the gym in a while?
- Why aren’t you feeling happier?
- Why have you been eating those bad foods again?
- Why aren’t you getting stuff done?
- Why do you have to feel less than and not worthy?
- Why haven’t you got into those skinny jeans yet?
- Why don’t you speak up for yourself?
- Why haven’t you finished writing that book yet?
- Why aren’t you reaching your goals as often as you would like?
The questionnaire below helps you understand not just where and why you are stuck, but also points you to practical training and simple exercises that in as little as 30 seconds per day can help you to gently nudge your mind and emotions to-
- create new empowering habits
- strengthen your motivation and resolve
- feel happier and more confident
The free training site offers:
- Guided lessons to help build your self belief and resolve to reach your goals
- Programs to help you create goals that keep you motivated to do what needs to be done
- Systems to help you manage your time more effectively so you never miss a daily mini-goal
- Tools to plan for any potential distractions once you get going
- Software to analyse your results
So, to start, just think of a goal you want to achieve or a habit you would like to start or stop.